Failed recurring payment - Mollie error 422
If you encounter a Mollie error 422 during a recurring payment, it is likely because the Sepa Recurring (sepa-incasso) option is not activated in your Mollie website profile. To resolve this, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Mollie account.
- Go to "Settings" and select "Profiles" from the dropdown menu.
- Find your website profile and click on it.
- Navigate to the "Payment options" section.
- Make sure that the Sepa Recurring (sepa-incasso) option is activated.
- Save your changes.
- Wait 5 days or contact Mollie to ask to activate Sepa recurring for you.
By activating Sepa Recurring in your Mollie website profile, you should be able to process recurring payments without encountering the error 422.